We are looking to hire a key team member to handle business development responsibilities in Europe at RapidPricer. RapidPricer is an AI company that utilizes deep learning algorithms and machine vision to dynamically price and promote products, with a focus on fresh produce, to match their real-time value based on freshness, competition and market conditions. With deep expertise in retail pricing, we compute merchandising actions for real-time execution in a retail environment.
• Experience of working with retailers in Europe
• Extensive Retail network through past work associations
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a keen interest in proactively building new products
• Undergraduate degree; graduate degree a plus
• 10-15 years of experience in, sales, post-sales, or client delivery
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Fierce desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing venture
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Willingness to travel ~50-60%
You will be working with our core team Amsterdam, Netherlands. You will also be meeting with advisors and investors from Amsterdam who help us with our goals and objectives. From time to time regular interaction with the core algorithm and product development need may be required to drive the direction of the product development in line with the market requirements. Outside of RapidPricer, you will be required to meet with Industry experts, partners and potential clients on a regular basis to achieve the desired business development goals.
Your primary role will be to drive adoption and satisfaction rates for the RapidPricer product, with a particular focus on the early deployment, training and adoption phases.
The role is accountable for managing and monitoring a broad range of tasks and responsibilities including:
(1) Closing business deals through contract negotiations
(2) Forming alliances and partnerships across multiple countries and geographies around Europe
(3) Work with product development and algorithm development teams to help build product in line with the market requirements
• You will develop best practices and codify knowledge related to sales and marketing development plans.
• You will support in-person or remote client development activities (workshops, forum, newsletter, events, get together, users community).
• You will work with our partner network to ensure successful delivery of projects through implementation, operation and measurement of results.
• You will work with tradeshows and industry events to help grow the brand and generate more business opportunities for the company
• Lastly, you will contribute ideas for new product and service development, marketing and communication initiatives, and operational
improvement and you will identify opportunities to improve customer journey through new products features, service enhancements, and knowledge development.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Passionate developer to join our product engineering team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
Ability to Plan a project from scratch, set mile stones & meet deadlines.
Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements.
8+ years of quality commercial experience as part of a professional
development team working on high profile / technical complex web
Attendance at hackathons, technical meetups, coder dojos, etc.
Quality personal portfolio of projects / code samples (not including anything done as part of a course of study).
StackOverflow rank of 100+ Personal technical blog or technical articles published to a platform like Medium or Quora.
Your role will be to get involved in the product development team working on Web Technologies like PHP / Node JS / Angular JS / YII. You will be required to work on end to end development lifecycle aspects starting from functional specification, technical designs, development, testing, deployment and support of products.
Object-oriented application building experience in a professional
Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies
Excellent coding skill in PHP, Node JS and/or C++
Proficiency in Linux environment.
Expert knowledge with MVC frameworks: YII
Experience with SOAP /Restful API
Understanding of User Interface workflows
Knowledge working closely with git
Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
Experience in test automation and test-driven development
Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services
Good analytical skills
Company Overview: RapidPricer is developing an exciting platform to automate the world of retail pricing. We leverage the latest innovations in the area of artificial intelligence to dynamically price retail products in real time based on internal and external market conditions. Our core values are based on continuous practical innovations that serve a real need for retail. We are a truly global company with clients in Europe & Latin America & technology development in the Silicon Valley.
This is a role for you if you:
Like working in an entrepreneurial environment with high energy, innovation and motivation.
Would rather work with map and compass rather than a GPS with turn by turn instructions.
Like working with teams that are diverse and spread across the globe with different work cultures.
If so, RapidPricer might be the perfect place to you to work at.
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Compensation: € 300/ Month
Job Summary: Responsible for performing business development activities and research thereby providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers.
Degree in one of the following: marketing, market research, statistics, computer science, math, social sciences, business administration, or communications.
The Expertise We’re Looking For:
Identify new market opportunities and gather data about customers, competitors, and market conditions
Assist in business development activities with meetings, content and branding
Develop collateral and other business material based on branding guidelines
Design and manage investment documents, business plans and executive summaries
Manage operating tools such as HubSpot, LinkedIn, Twitter, Etc.
Work with User Experience/ User Interface team to develop MVPs
Set up product demos with various hardware components
Set up calendars, arrange meetings and manage next steps on meetings with Investors, founders, business partners, attorneys and advisors
Manage quarterly goals document for the company and track progress with reporting Build analytical dashboards
Help arrange company events such as demo nights, speaking engagements, tradeshows
Organize and manage company documents and set up process to manage
Coordinate with offshore teams to get help on any of the tasks listed above and manage day to day tasks and activities
Sounds interesting? Then get in touch and let’s discuss further!